Translate

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Too Big for...

The postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent IBM's positions, strategies or opinions.

...a Twitter Update, Too Small for One of My Typical Blog Entries

Change is good, though...but no promises that any future entries will also be this spare:

Last night, I had the weirdest experience; I was leaving my office at the IBM Learning Center after dark -- chose to work very late, since Pat had her sign language class -- and it was freezing cold out. A dead oak leaf blew across my path.

At a quick glance, I thought it was a salamander, scurrying past, like the ones that ran up the sides of our home in Bangalore, or sometimes across the kitchen floor before we turned on the light. And then I realized that it couldn't be a salamander because it was too cold out...but for a second, I was in Bangalore and Armonk at the same time!

No comments: