Translate

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Better to Post Vapidly Than Not at All?

The postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent IBM’s positions, strategies or opinions.

At least, I'm feeling vapid right now because I'm tired. I'm in a train-the-trainers course this week and I forget how exhausting it is to be an active participant in a training program.

Certainly, I'm always alert to how exhausting, in a good way, it is to be an actively engaged learning facilitator (instructor), which is my typical role, but it's weird and refreshing at once to be a learner this week. And I'll get to learn a different program next week.

When I'm tired, it's hard to be inspired in any direction, including even writing. And yet I missed being out here, and felt the need to visit my own blog, even if briefly.

What exhausts you too much to do the thing you love?

No comments: