Translate

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Hungrier for Self-expression

The postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent IBM's positions, strategies or opinions.

...Than for Food

All day, I was in a meeting at the original IBM headquarters. I am tired the way only solid socializing and brainstorming can make me. And I am torn: I want to eat dinner and spend the evening with Pat. And I want to spend a minute here. This blog is my continued pleasure.

Self-expression is a hunger, too. Unfortunately, my writing-eyes are bigger than my writing-stomach now, I guess, because now that I'm here, I am unable to figure out how to get my fill.

On the way to work this morning, I wondered if I might employ Harry Mathews' technique of writing 20 lines a day while sitting in traffic during my commute. But then when would I call my mother, listen to pop music, do my makeup, eat breakfast and take my vitamins?

No comments: