Translate

Friday, July 31, 2009

Seventeen Years Together Means...

The postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent IBM's positions, strategies or opinions.

A Nice Dinner Out and Facebook in Front of a Rented Movie

I'm desperate for an easy blog-entry, clearly; I've pulled this from my friend Amy's note in Facebook:

"You've been tagged. You are supposed to write a note with the 3's of YOU. At the end, choose people to be tagged. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you - but not in a creepy stalker kind of way, so tag me back please.

(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 3''s of Me, tag 20 people - in the right hand corner of the app - then click publish.)"

Three names I go by:
1. Sarah
2. Katzenelenbogen Koolhoven (Second Life)
3. Rarly (from freshman year of college)

Three jobs I've had in my life:
1. Census enumerator
2. Tech writer of EDI user guides
3. Tibetan butter-sculpture slide imprinter

Three places I've lived:
1. Stamford, CT
2. Jerusalem, Israel
3. Bangalore, India

Three favorite drinks:
1. Water
2. Skim milk
3. Tazo tea

Three TV shows I watch (currently):
1. Nurse Jackie
2. Rescue Me
3. Mad Men

Places I've been:
1. China
2. Thailand
3. Sweden

Three things on my iPod:
1. George Michael
2. Lou Rawls
3. Elvis Costello

Three of my favorite foods:
1. Tandoori ghobi
2. Gorgonzola cheese
3. Lentil soup

Three things I'm looking forward to (nearish future):
1. The end of Summer B semester
2. Vacation in Maine
3. My sister's drash delivery (layperson's sermon) at her synagogue on Saturday.

No comments: