Translate

Saturday, August 23, 2008

"Someday, Sarah"

The postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent IBM's positions, strategies or opinions.

"...You Will Be My Baby"

This song by Dave Barnes popped up on iTunes when I searched for all songs that included "Sarah" some months back. I downloaded it and today, could not get it out of my mind.

Am I really that special? I pretend he's singing about me as I listen to the song.

My mom has been visiting for the past few days and today, we drove to Lambertville, New Jersey and New Hope, Pennsylvania just because we were told they were pretty and charming towns by my friend Sharon. On the outskirts of New Hope, we stopped at a state park and I walked into the wooded hill above the Delaware River and began drawing "Someday, Sarah" from my perspective.

For my drawing, "Someday" referred to my vision of an even happier/more satisfied life, which depicted three scenes of me in the water. I can start to fulfill my vision by swimming during most days of my vacation.

No comments: