Translate

Sunday, December 20, 2009

My Prescription for Happiness

The postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent IBM's positions, strategies.

The Top 10 Ingredients

  1. Be helpful to someone else daily
  2. Stay connected daily with Pat and others among my family and friends
  3. Eat healthily -- I do so, except that I still eat a bit too much at meals occasionally
  4. See the humor in daily living and laugh daily
  5. Swim three times a week
  6. Blog twice a week
  7. Go to therapy once a week
  8. Do my best work and schoolwork and let go of perfect success
  9. Recognize my excellence while forgiving myself for my mistakes
  10. Leave room for serendipitous fun/culture/magic/adventure daily, even if it's just radio-music.

If I could follow this prescription, I am convinced that I would never feel depressed.

No comments: