The Top 10 Ingredients
- Be helpful to someone else daily
- Stay connected daily with Pat and others among my family and friends
- Eat healthily -- I do so, except that I still eat a bit too much at meals occasionally
- See the humor in daily living and laugh daily
- Swim three times a week
- Blog twice a week
- Go to therapy once a week
- Do my best work and schoolwork and let go of perfect success
- Recognize my excellence while forgiving myself for my mistakes
- Leave room for serendipitous fun/culture/magic/adventure daily, even if it's just radio-music.
If I could follow this prescription, I am convinced that I would never feel depressed.