Translate

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Gratitude

The postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent IBM's positions, strategies.

It's That Time of the Year

I'm feeling especially grateful, thank God, that:

  • Pat and I are happy as a couple and essentially healthy
  • Our mothers are still alive and alert and funny and brilliant
  • Pat and I feel devoted to our siblings and apparently, vice versa
  • Our nephews and niece are growing up interestingly and express their love for us
  • I have a job
  • My job is stimulating and enables me to experiment with how adults learn
  • I am healthy enough to exercise regularly
  • My therapist is good and costs so little thanks to a generous benefit from my employer
  • This week is a vacation-week
  • I'm doing really well in grad school and still primarily enjoying it
  • Our planes were on time and there was not terrible weather for our flights so far
  • Phoebe and Toonces, the cats, have become our beloved daughters
  • I have brilliant, loving friends whose friendship I enjoy whenever I avail myself of it
  • My school-reading is done for the semester and I can read for pleasure solidly from now till January
  • I feel free to be myself.

No comments: