Translate

Friday, January 30, 2009

Fallen Ill

The postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent IBM's positions, strategies or opinions.

Wish I Hadn't

Vomit has been on the verge in my throat for two days. My forehead has been vice-gripped from last night to this afternoon, even post-aspirin.

My stomach has been gurgling off and on, and I've had a total of two breakfasts and a lunch in the past two days. It's all I've been able to stand. I've had two mugs of "Tummy Mint" and two of ginger tea.

For two nights in a row, I've been hot while sleeping, which is amazing, since we keep the house at 65 degrees Fahrenheit when we go to sleep. Typically, I'm huddled under the covers, but for the past two nights, I've slept with my arms outside of the duvet.

Six days later, Pat is nearly over her version of this.

No comments: