Translate

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Indian MTV Delights

The postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent IBM’s positions, strategies or opinions.

The Best of What I Saw While in the Fitness Center

From the following movies:


One of my colleagues thinks that Bollywood movies are vulgar. "The very reason you dislike them is what moves me about them, and the dancing's better than our music videos' in the States," I told her. She laughed and we didn't worry about disagreeing with each other's taste.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah,
Your nephew Zach and I watched the videos tonight. Miracle of miracles, I'm back to being able to access your blog from home. So, Apna Sapna Money Money reminded of a Jennifer Lopez video, Fiza reminded us of a cross between Rambo and Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, or whatever that women's martial art film was. Chalte Chalte was schmaltzy, schmaltzy and oh so typical Bollywood. And Woh Lambe, whoaa...
I think it's hilarious that the male actor cannot kiss the female actor on the lips, but two naked actors can embrace in a tub. Zach heard chennai in the Fiza video. He thought that the music in Fiza was closest to classical Indian vocals.

Fun. Keep 'em coming please.

Love,
Kathy