Translate

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I'm Losing My Edge...

The postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent IBM's positions, strategies or opinions.

...Due to the Cats

Petting our darling, pretty/cute-faced cats is dulling my edge. Their effect is too calming, I fear.

And Toonces now comes to visit nightly, any time between 1 and 5 am. She likes being taller than us, which she is only when we're prone. She still has her claws because Pat tells me it would be like cutting off their finger-tips if we de-clawed them...and she must knead nightly. She found my bare shoulder last night.

The thing is, I found myself staying up all night, waiting for her arrival; this morning, she came up to see us at 3 am. I'm much more tired than when I've slept solidly. It's for life, now

Still, I am pleased to feed them and freshen their kitty-litter each morning so far. They're a way to start each day, being of service.

No comments: