Translate

Friday, May 29, 2009

Feeling Cute

The postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent IBM's positions, strategies or opinions.

Nice to Have Had Some Rest

Because I got to have time off over this past week, I feel cute and carefree-looking as we head out for our weekend. I'm wearing my Girbaud sweat-pants and a Liberty of London wool blouse that looks like cotton, and is a purple/blue/green flower-print. My friend Riva cracked me up when she commented in Facebook, "Oh, honey, you dress much better than that," in response to my quiz result of Chairman Mao -- the revolutionary leader I'd be, if I were.

I have no idea how others will perceive me, but I do feel cute. If I ask Pat how I look, she'll simply say, "Fine." She still doesn't get that "Fine," is insufficient!

No comments: