Translate

Sunday, June 17, 2007

What the World is Searching for

The postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent IBM’s positions, strategies or opinions.

As this blog approaches welcoming its 1,000th visit (it's at 982 as of Sunday night (EST), and fewer than ~100 of the visits are by me, gratifyingly), I have no wish to cause blog visitors any self-consciousness; by the same token, I've been wanting to remark for some time on the interesting series of searches that appear on my Sitemeter stats, of what people are searching for when they land here, whether from Dubai, Massapequa, Kawasaki or....

What Sitemeter Says

true lesbian women locker room hair shampooing stories...stories on citizenship...homophobic gesture...ayelet cohen...sharon kleinbaum..."ibm quarter century" gift...george booth bullterrier...boy gay hot .com...h t m l aldente bags...reflections on going to graduate school...sarah siegel...swimteam bathing suits in lexington ma..."shaped by war and trade"...inspiration of discipline in life...lamb ghosh..."something borrowed something blue something old" examples...sarah suits...ibmers database...sarah t stories...

For what are you searching?

2 comments:

IBMike said...

Sarah! How are you? I just stumbled across your blog by searching for "IBM + my name" and your blog was the first hit! :-) The funny thing is I had just two seconds earlier I told my partner about you, Paul C., Jim Z., David, EAGLE, the IBM GLBT Leadership Conference, etc. What a pleasant surprise to find your blog.

Your post about David and Gerard's wedding was very moving.

Please, if you get a moment, send me an email. I'd love to catch up. Of course I'll be checking out your blog --- I'm visitor 1,125 by the way. :-)

Sarah Siegel said...

Michael, I've added "A Maverick's Odyssey" to my blogroll. How great to see where love has taken you. In my case, love took me from Chicago to St. Charles, Illinois(!), before we moved to New Jersey 11 years ago.