I noticed just now that my previous blog entry was #99, and so I wanted to make it 100. Who knew that I'd have the stamina? I guess I did. I love to write and reflect. I was born to blog.
Illness Cured Inspires Gratitude
Cipro is miraculous. It kicked in this afternoon and Pat and I went to dinner at the clubhouse and I had something other than yogurt.
Tomorrow will mark four more months to my short-term foreign service assignment in India.
The Cipro miracle makes me want to list other things I'm grateful for:
- Pat's companionship and witty punditry always, and particularly while we're far from much of what's familiar
- The mission I have, to help IBM India leaders at all levels be even more effective through my work here
- My management's sponsorship of me in this assignment and in my Masters education
- Being able-bodied
- Being mentally-well
- That people here are most often warm in my experience
- That I have a particularly dear friend and colleague here
- I'm gaining direct appreciation for more of the world's humanity
- Hinduism is on my radar now, where it was remote prior to living here
- A colleague was receptive to my coaching on her leadership development facilitation
- There's a gorgeous pool close by
- "Red Cap" is shown on BBC here...in six minutes
- We live in a nice house; my favorite part is walking out the door every morning past the roses and hibiscuses in the garden....