Translate

Thursday, April 24, 2008

11 Minutes to Save the World

The postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent IBM's positions, strategies or opinions.

Scheduled Blogger Outage in 11 Minutes

I'll be relatively brief then: While swimming over lunch-time today, I had a sensation I've never before felt while swimming: I felt like crying.

As the blue lane-stripe came into view during one of my free-style laps, I felt a lump in my throat. I was missing my mother.

Thank God, she is still alive, but while swimming, I was imagining her not being alive, God forbid, and was picturing being unable to call her virtually whenever I felt like it any longer.

Leaving the YHMA, I saw posters that I know she'd love, all celebrating Israel's upcoming 60th anniversary as a state.

No comments: