Translate

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Ahhhhhh

The postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent IBM's positions, strategies or opinions.

The Sound of Vacation

This morning, Pat and I will take a bit of a road-trip to see Duke Farms. Will I think of Susan Sarandon and Ralph Fiennes in "Bernard and Doris" while we're there? It will be great to visit the grounds with my partner, who shares my sexual orientation and who does not suffer from alcoholism. (For context for this particular relief about my partner, see my blog entry on "Bernard and Doris.")

Weird how such a gorgeous, peace-producing arena -- as I imagine the gardens will be -- were at the same time apparently the occasional site of emotional turbulence for their creator...according to the HBO story, at least.

Can joy ever be pure?

No comments: